One of the bonuses of writing a syndicated column is the mail that comes in from across the country, from outside the Beltway and beyond the Bos-Wash corridor, often presenting the opportunity for fruitful exchange with similarly concerned fellow-citizens. One such exchange, which has been going on for years now and has developed into a long-distance friendship, is with John L. Work, a retired policeman and detective in Colorado with 24 years service in law enforcement and investigation with police and sheriff's office, as well as the Colorado public defender's office.
John, whose analysis has appeared at this website from time to time, has pulled together something very unusual and important, which I am publishing below. It is in the form of an affadavit, the kind of document he used to put together as a detective, amassing evidence in this case about the apparent concealment of documents attesting to the identity and activities of President Barack Hussein Obama. The fact is, the birth certificate controversy is only the beginning of the presidential mystery. There is so much we don't know for certain about President Obama. Inexplicably but intriguigingly, he has failed to produce his bona fides, while the media (and the White House media in particular), who could ask for them, don't care, or don't want to care.
I culled from John's affadavit what is undoubtedly an incomplete list of the Obama documents that we, the people, have just never gotten a look at due to Obama's decision not to let us look.
Sure, there's (1) the original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate. Then there's:
2) Marriage license between Obama's father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) -- not found, not released
3) Obama's baptism records -- sealed
4) Obama's adoption records -- sealed
5) Records of Obama's and his mother's reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia -- not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records -- not found, not released
7) Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) -- not released
8) Punahou School financial aid or school records -- not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records -- not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
10) Columbia College records -- not released
11) Columbia senior thesis -- not released
12) Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
13) Obama's law client list -- sealed
14) Obama's files from career as an Illinois State Senator -- sealed
15) Obama's record with Illinois State Bar Association -- sealed
16) Obama's medical records -- not released
17) Obama's passport records -- not released
That's a lot of records sealed and not released. But there's much more to "the case." Read it and see what you as an American citizen think.
The Case Against Barack Hussein Obama
The writer, John L. Work, a retired commissioned Colorado Peace Officer and a citizen of the United States of America, herein presents the following facts and circumstances regarding The President of The United States, Barack Hussein Obama. This writer states to this Honorable Court of Public Opinion that Barack Hussein Obama has failed to truthfully disclose to the American People a substantial amount of documentary evidence about his origins and history, to wit:
Barack Hussein Obama, AKA Barry Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, AKA Barry Dunham, DOB 8-4-1961, the duly elected and sworn President of The United States of America, has not proven that he is Constitutionally eligible to hold that Office. The reasons this writer believes this to be true are as follows:
1) Former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Phillip Berg states in a lawsuit filed in 2008 that Obama’s father, Barack Obama, Sr., was at the time of Barack, Jr.’s birth a British subject of Kenya, Africa.
2) Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (DOB 11-29-1942), was not old enough to legally confer American citizenship on Barack, Jr. at his birth.
3) Affidavits sworn to and signed by Rev. Kweli Shuhubia and Bishop Ron McRae say that Obama’s paternal grandmother, Sarah Obama, stated during an interview conducted in both the Swahili and English languages that she was present at Barack Obama, Jr.’s birth in Mombasa, Kenya.
4) Publication of Hawaiian newspaper birth announcements in 1961 did not necessarily constitute proof that a birth actually occurred within the State and offer no legal substantiation of citizenship in and of themselves; further, during 1961 Hawaii’s law allowed issuance of Hawaiian birth certification for babies born outside the United States
5) In his book “Dreams from My Father” Obama claims that, following his birth, his married parents lived together in Hawaii until 1962. Jerome Corsi (Ph.D. Harvard University), an internationally recognized scholar, author and investigative reporter, has discovered documentary evidence which shows that in fact Stanley Ann Dunham and her new-born son Barack, Jr., moved to Seattle, Washington within two weeks of his birth; and that Stanley Ann started Fall semester classes there as a university student.
6) Jerome Corsi has been unable to locate any recorded evidence in Hawaii of either a marriage between Barack, Sr. and Stanley Dunham, or that they ever lived together.
7) Aaron Klein, author of The Manchurian President, reported in the October 27, 2009 World Net Daily that Obama’s wife, Michelle Obama, publicly stated that Stanley Ann Dunham was single when she had Barack, Jr.
8) The Maui News published a report on January 21, 2009, in which former teachers Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto said that Obama attended Noelani Elementary School from 1966 to 1967. No records from the school have been released.
9) Circa 1967 Stanley Ann Dunham married an Indonesian Muslim named Lolo Soetoro (DOB circa 1935).
10) The Soetoros lived in Jakarta, Indonesia where Barack, Jr. attended Franciskus Assissi school under the name Barry Soetoro, registered as a Muslim. He later attended an Indonesian public school.
11) Stanley Soetoro divorced Lolo in 1980. No records of either Stanley Ann’s or Barry Soetoro’s repatriation as citizens of the United States from Indonesia have been released. No name change records have been released.
12) A report published by Chelsea Schilling on 6-9-2009 in World Net Daily says: a) that Obama attended Punahou School in Honolulu on a scholarship from 5th through 12th grades, and graduated in 1979. b) that none of Obama’s Punahou school financial records have been released.
13) Schilling’s report further states: a) that Obama attended Occidental College in Los Angeles from 1979 to 1981. b) that attorney Gary Kreep of the U.S. Justice Foundation served a subpoena on the College for Obama’s financial and scholarship records in order to determine if Obama, who was studying on a scholarship, attended Occidental as a foreign national. c) that attorneys for Obama intervened and got the subpoena quashed in Court. d) that none of Obama’s Occidental financial records have been released.
14) Schilling’s report also states: a) In 1982 Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia University in NYC. b) that while he claims to have been active in the Black Student Organization, no one among a number of prominent student leaders interviewed by the New York Times recalled Obama being there. c) that Fox News contacted 400 Columbia students from that time period – and not one of them remembered him. d) that Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983, but school officials claim they do not have a copy of his senior thesis. e) that Obama has refused to release his Columbia transcripts.
15) Schilling’s report further states that Obama entered Harvard University Law School, graduated in 1991 and that he served as the Editor of The Harvard Law Review.
16) Schilling’s report also says: a) that Obama has not released his medical records. b) that Obama’s passport records have never been released c) that Obama at one point in his life traveled to Pakistan, using a passport of unknown origin d) that all files from Obama’s years as an Illinois State Senator are sealed. e) that Obama’s law client list is sealed. f) that Obama’s records with the Illinois State Bar Association are sealed. g) that Obama’s baptism records are sealed. h) that Obama’s adoption records are sealed.
17) An AP report published on 6-27-2004 in the Sunday Standard online edition states that Obama was born in Kenya.
18) Mayhill Fowler reported in the April 7, 2008 Huffington Post on an Obama April 6, 2008 fundraiser speech, during which Obama claimed to have traveled to Pakistan when he was in college. On 4-18-2010 this writer followed Mayhill’s link to an audio-recording of the speech and found that it has been removed from the site.
19) Jerome Corsi reported in World Net Daily on 10-26-2008 that Obama’s original long-form birth certificate is sealed by Hawaii’s Governor, Linda Lingle.
20) On 11-13-2008, attorney at law and author Debbie Schlussel published a copyrighted report of an investigation she commissioned to be done by retired ICE Agent Stephen Coffman into Obama’s Selective Service registration documents. Coffman’s evidentiary findings led to Schlussel’s conclusion that Barack Obama “...either didn’t register for the draft or did so belatedly and fraudulently...”
21) On 8-10-2009 Hawaii Department of Health spokesperson Janet Okubo refused to verify the authenticity of an image, generated by computer and released to the press corps by Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt. LaBolt said that the image depicted was Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Okubo also refused to confirm the veracity of a second and different online computer-generated Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth, posted by FactCheck.org.
22) On October 1, 2009, Susan Daniels, a citizen of the State of Ohio and a licensed private investigator for the plaintiffs in United States District Court Case SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx), Captain Pamela Barnett et al v. Defendants Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle L. R. Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Robert M. Gates, and Joseph R. Biden, filed an affidavit with the Court. Daniels’ affidavit states that she has found evidence proving that Barack Obama’s Social Security Number was issued by the State of Connecticut between 1977 and 1979; further, that Obama’s Social Security Number appears to be originally associated with a man who was born in the 1890s and is now deceased.
23) Susan Daniels filed a second affidavit with the Court on October 19, 2009, which says that further investigation uncovered eight different Social Security Numbers for Barack Hussein Obama in addition to the number to which she alluded in her first affidavit, and two different Social Security Numbers for Michelle Obama.
24) This writer states to this Honorable Court of Public Opinion that there is no known evidence of record to this date which shows that Barack Hussein Obama ever lived in Connecticut.
25) Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution of The United States of America mandates that “...No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States...”
Wherefore, this writer believes he has shown reasonable grounds to believe that Barack Hussein Obama has deliberately, unreasonably and with guile concealed nearly all records of his personal documented history from public scrutiny; and that requests to view those records are reasonable, rational and within the American People’s province. This writer believes the People of The United States have a right and responsibility to demand that all of the afore-described sealed records be released in order that the electorate may examine them to finally determine who Barack Hussein Obama really is, and whence he came.