Election News 26 is here.
It is Saturday morning and Pennsylvania Sen. Doug Mastriano has just announced
Article II, Section 1, Clause 2:
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
This is a developing story but the media will not develop it. Thanksgiving week has been filled with important developments in the election crisis which Americans have the right to know but which the media will not cover or will not cover honestly. We are in an information blackout the likes of which are totalitarian, even if the muscle behind it is not, as we might expect, concentrated in a central state power. It is as if every significant news organ, from left to right, is a nucleus of totalitarian messaging and totalitarian news suppression. The messaging is "there was no election fraud/Trump is a dictator for refusing to concede" and the suppression is the blackout on historic events underway in courts and legislatures across the country.
In other news central to the fate of the nation that the blackout-media won't cover:
1) Here are links to the lawsuits filed to date by Sidney Powell in Georgia (Pearson v. Kemp) and Michigan (King v. Whitmer).
2) See Five More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms
3) See “One Person One Vote” Means Each Person Votes Only Once
4) Gateway Pundit: "Pennsylvania Judge Files Memorandum Stating 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!"
5) Patrick Basham story here.