The 1983 US Capitol bombing. See below for the story of how one of the bomb-plotters, whose sentence was commuted by Bill Clinton, now sits on the funding arm of Black Lives Matter.
1. Where is President Trump? No idea. Rumors buzz about a pending big announcement. How would we even hear it? Is the emergency broadcast system still extant? Latest in China-submissive Big Tech purges: Amazon is kicking Twitter-alternate Parler off of its server.
2. Jacobin-style hysteria continues to fuel the drive to remove President Trump from office 10 days before first term officially ends via 25th Amendment, impeachment or both.
3. Why smash our communications and President Trump with only 10 days to go before fraud-elect swears his unholy oath? (President Trump has let it be known he will not be present for this sacrilege; Vice President Pence, natch, is all in.) The election was stolen but the takeover is not complete. Trump and MAGA patriots must be silenced so we cannot hear the truth; we must also be disconnected from one another. Note that the Covid-1984 lockdown has stopped people from meeting in person in churches, restaurants, cafes; now social media purges have stopped us from connecting online.
4. Some important pieces:
a) "Timing doesn't line up for Trump to have incited violence at the Capitol" by Allan J. Favish here
b) "NEW VIDEO: Antifa Hands Out Weapons from Bag During Storming of US Capitol" by Jim Hoft here
c) "NOT MAKING HEADLINES: Utah Activist John Sullivan Organized Antifa Protest Near US Capitol Before It Was Stormed — Tweeted About BLM Buses in DC on the 6th" by Jim Hoft here
5. Gordon Chang reports: #Walmart, in anticipation of #Biden's presidency, is cancelling orders it had placed with domestic suppliers and sending them to #Chinese factories. So Walmart flying the #American flag is cynical. It is really loyal to money and to #China. #CommunistChina #CCP #CCPChina
6. Media did not report (shocked, shocked) what Trump actually said about going to the Capitol in his Ellipse address: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”
7. Michael J. Waller reminds us of the 1983 bombing of the Capitol, which involved Weather Underground terrorist Susan Rosenberg. Remarkably, the high-explosion bomb did not harm any person since it was placed "across the hall from the Republican Cloakroom and diagonally across from the [Democrat] minority leader's office," and did an estimated $1 million damage ($26 million in today's dollars).
Rosenberg, a known violent revolutionary, would be arrested and convicted in 1984 on other charges.
Ms. Rosenberg [was tried and convicted] after she was found with a companion in New Jersey in 1984 unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons, including a submachine gun, from a car. She admitted her role in the New Jersey case, in which she had planned to supply others with explosives for politically motivated bombings.
At the time of her arrest, she was wanted on charges related to the 1981 armed robbery of a Brink's armored car in Nanuet, N.Y., a holdup that was supposed to raise money for the Weather Underground and other radical groups. But Ms. Rosenberg denied any involvement in the Brink's robbery and was never tried on those charges, because Mr. Giuliani, then the United States attorney in Manhattan, indicated that given her 58-year sentence on the New Jersey weapons charges, there was no need to proceed with that case.
She served 16 years of her 58-year-sentence when, in 2001, at the urging of Rep Jerry Nadler (NY-D) -- later the Judiciary Committee Chairman who led the impeachment of President Trump in 2019-2020 and is gearing up to lead a second impeachment -- President Bill Clinton commuted Rosenberg's sentence.
In 2020, Rosenberg was revealed to be vice chair of the funding arm of Black Lives Matter.
8. In Purge News, China-front Forbes and Russia-front Lincoln Project are busy blacklisting Trump patriots.
Forbes is majority-owned by an Asian investment group, Integrated Whale Media, which is so submissive to China that even Washington Posties have noticed. Michael Waller explains fthe Lincoln Project's Russia background:
.@ProjectLincoln, co-founded by former Russian registered agent John Weaver, is working with the Biden administration on a political hunt of all officials who served in the Trump Administration.
Twitter is also popping with allegations that Weaver is a predator to boot:
It always goes full circle back to sickos.
For more discussion, subscribe to my Patreon channel here!