1. "Why are you letting this happen? Why haven't you called for back-up?" here
2. "So I had the FBI waiting for me when I got home" here.
3. "FBI's Newest Prerogative: Shooting Subway Passengers" by James Bovard here.
4. "Duped: National Guard & media stake out state capitols, but ‘pro-Trump armed uprisings’ never materialize" by Jordan Schactel here.
5. Senior CIA officials pressured analysts to withdraw assessment on Chinese interference in 2020 election here. (The sleepwalking-release on January 17 of DNI Ratcliffe letter, which sounds so offhand it is as if he wrote it under sedation, is a whole nuther story.)
6. PBS interview of former IC official/John Brennan BFF Sue Gordon here further driving new narrative of Stanley McChrystal and others to the effect that voting for Trump/America First in akin to ISIS-style "radicalization"/ISIS, spinning up more Chekas to come.
This is all so Soviet I can see kulaks boarding trains for Siberian forests...
7. Wondering how Mayor Mau-Mau (or Mao-Mao) knew to ask for "crew-served machine guns" in the first place.
8. From Michal Yon