The following is excerpted from the criminal complaint lodged against 23 y/o Andrew Ericson of Oklahoma, another very small fry caught up in the DOJ's Investigations into Violence at the Capitol. Nothing about Ashli Babbitt's killer here, however, even though Babbitt is the only individual to have been slain during the protest and by a Capitol Hill policeman. There's "violence" and there's "violence," and apparently killing at the Capitol isn't "violence." But beer-snatching fits the DOJ rubric. Details below.
I find something viciously North Korean and social-media-pointless in what follows, including in the evidence: Snapchat photos of a victimless prank as state's evidence of a federal crime -- turned over to American Stasi by an informer among the man's own Snapchat followers.
As for the people who stole the whole presidential election from the American people?
15. On January 8, 2021, United States Attorney (USA) Trent Shores, Northern District of Oklahoma, contacted Supervisory Special Resident Agent (SSRA) Terry Heatherman, Tulsa Resident Agency, Oklahoma City Division, regarding Snapchat photographs USA Shores had received in which a male by the name of ANDREW ERICSON was in the United States Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. USA Shores stated he believed ERICSON resided in Muskogee, Oklahoma, which is in the Eastern District of Oklahoma. Affiant received the Snapchat photographs from SSRA Heatherman on January 8, 2021.
16. Snapchat is a mobile application (app) for Android and iOS (Apple) devices. One of the core concepts of the Snapchat app is that any picture, video, or message sent is available to the recipient for only a short time before it becomes inaccessible. Snapchat accounts are linked to a user's telephone number(s). The ability to identify an account, or accounts, linked to a telephone number is a feature offered by Snapchat so friends, family, and/or associates can look up accounts belonging to the contact list saved in their telephone. Snapchat allows the user to store media in a private storage area accessible only to the user, which may be stored on the user's mobile device.
17. On January 12, 2021, a review of open source and FBI database searches revealed ANDREW ERICSON is associated with telephone numbers 918-577-2899 and 918-683-1315. Further, this query revealed the telephone number 918-577-2899 is associated with ANDREW ERICSON and a Snapchat account under the usemame of andrewericson77 and a display name of Andrew Ericson. In the experience of Affiant, persons may have more than one account with social media accounts such as Snapchat utilizing different user and display names. Based upon this investigation, Affiant has reason to believe ANDREW ERICSON used a personal cellular device to take at least two photographs of himself and livestream his entrance into the United States Capitol Building.
18. The two photographs, both posted on the Snapchat page of ANDREW ERICSON in the same approximate time frame of 3:30 p.m., appear to show ERICSON taking a "selfie" in one photograph and having someone else take a photograph of him in the other photograph, while inside the United States Capitol Building. Both photographs, which are pasted below this paragraph, display the name Andrew Ericson.
[See photos above]
19. On January 13, 2021, Special Agent James Hardy, United States Capitol Police, Threat Assessment Section, was shown the photographs received by Affiant from SSRA Heatherman. Based on the information SA Hardy has learned from the investigation, SA Hardy was able to confirm the pictures of ERICSON were taken in the United States House of Representatives Speaker's Conference Room, H-230, of the United States Capitol Building.
20. An individual referred to herein as Witness 1 submitted a tip to the FBI's National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) on January 11, 2021. Witness 1 told NTOC that ANDREW ERICSON was livestreaming his participation in the Capitol siege on January 6, 2021, and Witness 1 had a previous professional relationship with the subject in the past which allowed Witness 1 to recognize ANDREW ERICSON.
21. On January 15, 2021, Affiant interviewed Witness 1, who provided the following information: On January 6, 2021, Witness 1 saw a post from ANDREW ERICSON on Snapchat. Witness 1 had not seen ANDREW ERICSON on Snapchat prior to this date. Witness 1 stated ANDREW ERICSON was livestreaming his entrance into the United States Capitol Building and then walking around inside the building. During the livestream, Witness 1 also saw ERICSON enter what Witness 1 thinks is Nancy Pelosi's office and take what appeared to be a beer out of a refrigerator in an office. Witness 1 was able to capture two segments of the live-streaming video of ANDREW ERICSON. Witness 1 was unable to capture all of the livestream video ANDREW ERICSON took of himself and the crowd. Witness 1 stated IT did not see any violent acts committed by ANDREW ERICSON but noted that IT (Witness 1) did hear ERICSON screaming and yelling during the livestream.
22. Witness 1 told Affiant that IT and ANDREW ERICSON lived in neighboring communities, had known one another since high school, when they became acquainted through mutual friends, among other things. Witness 1 said IT clearly recognized ERICSON in the snapchat pictures and livestream based upon ITs knowledge of him as described above.
23. Witness 1 provided Affiant with the two segments of the livestream Witness 1 was able to capture while watching ERICSON's livestream on ITs device. Both videos display the name "ANDREW ERIKSON." During a subsequent interview with Affiant, Witness 1 stated IT added the name of ANDREW ERICSON into ITs contact list with an incorrect spelling and thus, the name on ITs Snapchat application shows up with the incorrect spelling. Witness 1 stated both livestream videos are from ANDREW ERICSON. The first video from ANDREW ERICSON (with the display name showing Andrew Erikson) was at 2:21 p.m. on January 6, 2021, and showed people outside of the United States Capitol Building as a group of people were climbing the stairs into the United States Capitol. This video lasted approximately 26 seconds. The second video (also with the display name Andrew Erikson) was at 2:24 p.m. and showed a large number of people inside the United States Capitol Building. This video lasted approximately 15 seconds. Witness 1 stated ANDREW ERICSON was the person livestreaming the videos. Witness 1 told Affiant the ANDREW ERICSON livestream video was approximately 2-3 minutes in length and that ANDREW ERICSON posted approximately 10-15 videos and pictures on Snapchat of himself inside and around the United States Capitol Building. Witness 1 did not capture any of those photographs or videos beyond the two videos sent to Affiant. Witness 1 told Affiant that Witness 1 remembered one Snapchat photo ANDREW ERICSON posted where another person took a photograph of ANDREW ERICSON sitting in a chair in what might be Nancy Pelosi's office.
24. During Witness 1's subsequent interview with Affiant, Witness 1 said IT is "1,000% certain of the identity" of ANDREW ERICSON in the Snapchat livestream IT saw. Witness 1 stated IT was able to recognize both the face and voice of ANDREW ERICSON in the livestream video.
25. A review of the Oklahoma Driver's License database revealed a driver's license photograph of ANDREW ERICSON. A comparison of the Snapchat photographs received by Affiant from SSRA Heatherman depicting ANDREW ERICSON in the United States Capitol and the Oklahoma Driver's License for ANDREW ERICSON, leads Affiant to believe the person in the Snapchat photographs and the driver's license photograph are the same person. This same review indicated ANDREW ERICSON resides in Muskogee, Oklahoma, which is located within the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
26. Based on the foregoing, your affiant submits that there is probable cause to believe that ANDREW ERICSON violated 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1) and (2), which makes it a crime to (1) knowingly enter or remain in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do; and (2) knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions; or attempts or conspires to do so. For purposes of Section 1752 of Title 18, a "restricted building" includes a posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service, including the Vice President, is or will be temporarily visiting; or any building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance.
27. Your affiant submits there is also probable cause to believe that ANDREW ERICSON violated 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D) and (G), which makes it a crime to willfully and knowingly (D) utter loud, threatening, or abusive language, or engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress or either House of Congress, or the orderly conduct in that building of a hearing before, or any deliberations of, a committee of Congress or either House of Congress; and (G) parade, demonstrate, or picket in any of the Capitol Buildings.
That's it. On the first charge, Andrew faces one year and/or a fine. I can't tell what penalty comes of uttering loud, threatening or abusive language, etc inside the Capitol complex. No statute seems to apply to kicking back with a can of beer to make a momentary splash on Snapchat.
I wonder whether the Stasi was this trivial in its pursuit of Enemies of the Communist Dictatorship.
It's quite confounding: As our fellow citizens are being apprehended and facing prison time for protesting our stolen election, the perpetrators of the stolen election, our communist dictators, didn't even have to make an escape.