This case, details here, is utterly sickening.
Here's the latest, as regime apparatchiks grind America into constitutional dust.
40/29 News in Arkanasa reports
A federal grand jury has indicted an Arkansas man implicated in the riot at the U.S. Capitol.
Richard Morris Barnett of Gravette was photographed with his feet up on a desk in Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. He also took an envelope from her office.
The grand jury indicted Barnett on eight charges:
1. Obstruction of an official proceeding
2. Aiding and abetting
3. Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon
4. Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon
5. Entering and remaining in certain rooms in the Capitol building
6. Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building
7. Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building
8. Theft of government property
He steals an envelop; he's done. They steal an election; America is done.